KALFRISA, S.A.U. in compliance with the
provisions of the General Data Protection Regulations (RGPD 2016/679), inform
users of the website www.kalfrisa.com:
Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
The data provided by the user through the forms on this website will be
incorporated into treatments whose responsible is KALFRISA, S.A.U. with CIF
A50013465 and registered office at Ctra. de Valmadrid, km. 2, PTR López
Soriano, C / Azufre, 80, 50720 of Cartuja Baja (ZARAGOZA).
You can contact by calling 976470940 or through the email email@example.com.
With what purpose do we collect your data?
On this web page personal data is collected through different forms. The data
requested in each form are those necessary for the purpose for which they are
collected. The purpose of treatment are the following:
- CONTACT FORM: The purpose of data collection in this form is to be able to
answer the questions posed and send the requested information to the user
through the email or telephone indicated on the form.
- EMAIL: If the user contacts the e-mail address published on this web page,
their data will be processed to answer the queries and send the information
requested through the e-mail through which the query is received. .
How much do we save your data?
The data provided by the user will be kept until the user does not request its
Do we make profiles with your data?
With the data entered by the user, automated decisions will not be taken nor
will profiles be made.
What legitimizes the treatment of your data?
The data processing is legitimized in the consent given by the user when
published on the web.
The user must fill in the fields marked with * in order to send the completed
forms, if the indicated fields are not filled in, the user will not be able to
To whom do we give your data?
Your data will not be transferred to third parties unless there is a legal
What third parties provide services on this website?
For the development of this website, the following service providers are used:
Hosting: The servers where our website is hosted are located in the EU. It uses
TLS 1.2 protocol with which data communication is done through encrypted
What rights do you have and how to exercise them?
The user has the right to:
• access your personal data,
• request the correction of inaccurate personal data
• request their deletion when, among other reasons, they are no longer
necessary for the purposes that were collected.
• request the limitation of their treatment, in which case they will only be
retained for the exercise or defense of claims.
• ask for the portability of your data.
• For reasons related to your particular situation, you may object to the
treatment of them and KALFRISA, S.A.U. will stop treating them, except for
compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
• The user may revoke the consents provided at any time
The user can exercise their rights through email firstname.lastname@example.org or postal
mail Ctra. De Valmadrid, km. 2, PTR López Soriano, C / Azufre, 80, 50720 of
Cartuja Baja (ZARAGOZA), attaching a photocopy of the DNI and indicating the
The user may also submit a claim to the Spanish Agency for Data Protection.
KALFRISA, S.A.U. It has implemented all security measures, in order to ensure
confidentiality in the storage and processing of personal data, as well as to
prevent access by unauthorized third parties.
How do our social networks work?
Through our social networks you can share our content or leave us your
comments, photos or videos, as long as they are of interest to the whole
Our social networks are constantly monitored in order to answer your questions
and comments in the shortest possible time.
We want it to be a space that we all enjoy, so it is important that we all
respect some rules of coexistence:
1. You are responsible for the content you post, do not fall into the violation
of any right, law or regulation.
2. Take care of the wording and tone, avoid publishing any abusive, defamatory
or obscene information.
3. Respect the right to privacy, do not make unlawful, offensive or
discriminatory comments about third parties.
4. Avoid fraudulent comments, deceptive or that may lead to error.
5. We do not allow spam, or commercial or advertising messages, we do not want
6. We will not hold conversations with profiles that we may consider false.
Please keep in mind that the content posted by followers on our pages does not
necessarily reflect the point of view of our company.
If your comments do not meet the 'House Rules', they may be deleted, hidden or
blocked. Anyone who publishes content that is not allowed will be blocked from
the community. We reserve the right to modify these rules at any time and
without prior notice.